HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1. What do you mean by channels of a distribution? Explain the functions of channel of distribution.
2. State the various concepts of entrepreneurship.
3. What is OTCEI / and Explain its advantages.
4. What is meant by stock exchange? Briefly explain any three of its functions.
5. What is the objective of job Rotation Training?
6. Explain the limitations of advertising?
7. Money spent on advertisement is a waste Do you agree with this view? Give reasons.
8. Why planning is known as futuristic?
9. Explain the importance of personal selling.
10. Discuss the methods and techniques of control.
11. What are the 14 principles of Henry Fayol?
12. State four points of differences between advertising and personal selling.
13. Define packaging and explain characteristics of a good packaging.
14. What do you understand by brand? Distinguish it with trademarks. What are the essentials of a good brand?
15. Explain the meaning of capital market primary market and secondary market.
16. Explain any six features of NSEL.
17. Outline the functions of SEBI.
18. What is the meant by capital structure of a company? Describe the factors that determine the capital structure of a company?
19. Explain the factors affecting working capital of a business enterprise.
20. What is meant by monetary incentives? State any three monetary incentives which contribute to the performance of employees
21. Enumerate the three levels of management.
22. Differentiate between Capitalization and capital structure.
23. What is time Study?
24. What is Liberalization?
25. At which level of management more time is consumed on planning as compared to other levels?
26. What is the need of organization?
27. Define Decentralization? How is it different from Delegation of Authority?
28. What is meant by scalar chain?
29. Explain any two elements of delegation of Authority
30. Name any two policies of an organization related with the man power.
31. What is Recruitment?
32. Explain the principles of esprit de corps.
33. What are the objectives of selection tests?
34. Write any three features of publicity.
35. What do you mean by selection?
36. While designing capital structure, what causes should be taken in mind explain.
37. What is meant by on the Job training?
38. What is mean by financial planning? Define Capital structure and Explain the factors which structure of a business enterprise.
39. Write any two Characteristics of management.
40. Explain the importance of consumer protection from the point of view of a business.
41. Name any two methods of training.
42. Why were the securities of exchange board of India (SEBI) Set up? Explain any four objectives of SEBI.
43. Explain the meaning of direction
44. Discuss the role of entrepreneurial development programme.
45. Give any three merits of internal recruitment.
46.Explain the importance of consumer protection from the point of view of a business.
47.While designing capital structure, what causes should be taken in mind explain.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.