HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
BUSINESS ECONOMICS – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- What is micro economic? Write three points of importance.
- What do you mean by Stock and Flow? What are the difference between stock and Flow?
- Describe with the help of Sketch price determination under very short period.
- What are the merits and demerits of international trade?
- Write four causes of disequilibrium in the balance of payment.
- What is the difference between micro economic and macroeconomic?
- What are the methods of measuring national income? Explain the methods of national income.
- Write the difference between perfect competition and monopoly.
- What is meant by deviation? Write its merits and demerits.
- Why Standard deviation is called an ideal and scientific measure?
- What are the causes of slow growth of national income in India?
- Describe the Great Depression of 1929.
- What is the meaning of multiplier linkage? What are the causes of its linkage?
- What do you meant by clearing house of Central bank? How Central bank does the work of clearing house?
- What do you mean by full employment? What is the importance of full employment?
- Specify the relation of gross domestic product with welfare.
- “Index called economic barometer” explain it.
- What are the features of Reserve Bank of India?
- What is G.D.P? What are the special features of GDP?
- Market for goods is in equilibrium. Explain the chain of reaction in the market if the prices higher than an equilibrium price and Market priCe lower than equilibrium price.
- What are the difficulties in estimating national income by income method?
- Will a profit maximizing firm in competitive market eve produce a positive level of output in the range where the marginal cost is falling? Give and explanation.
- What is aggregate demand? What are the functions of aggregate demand?
- Write the measure to correct excess demand.
- What are the difference between Induced Investment and Autonomous Investment?
- What do you mean by marginal propensity to consume? How is it related to marginal propensity to save?
- Explain the determination of effective demand.
- “Measure of value is the main function of money”. Explain.
- What is meant by money supply? What are its measures?
- “Money is a good servant but a bad master”. Explain.
- Why is speculative demand for money inversely related to the rate of interest?
- What are the methods adopted by Reserve Bank of India to regulate the credit?
- Write a note on Market price. What are the characteristic of Market price?
- “In monopoly in the long period the equilibrium of a firm may reach to zero”. Why?
- What is the effect of free entry and exist of firms in perfect competition?
- What is the role f budget in removing income inequalities?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here: