HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- Write six merits of good money.
- Differentiate between Perfect Competition and Monopoly?
- Describe six function of Reserve Bank of India.
- Describe the six factors which affected supply of commodities.
- What do you mean by elasticity of demand? Explain any four elements which affected it.
- What is index? Write its steps.
- “Index called economic barometer”. Explain it.
- Explain the Ricardian theory of rent with the help of example and diagram
- Describe any five objectives of budget.
- What do you mean by full employment? Write its three importance.
- Write the importance of national income.
- Explain the problems faced by the Iron and Steel Industry in India?
- Write five cause of slow growth of national income in India.
- What is law of demand? Also write the exceptions.
- Give the suggestions to improve the problems of child labour?
- Why standard deviation is called an ideal and scientific measure?
- What is meant by deviations? Write its merits.
- Define co-relation? What is positive and negative correlation?
- Explain briefly the medicinal plants found in India
- Write five economic tax of maximum social advantage.
- Explain the main five components of income measurement system
- Mention the objectives of taxation.
- Write the merits and demerits of international trade.
- What are the reasons of Cotton Textile Industries in Mumbai and Gujarat?
- Write the four causes of disequilibrium in the balance of payment.
- What are the characteristics of market of perfect competition?
- What is micro economics? Write its importance.
- Write three merits and three demerits of Indian tax structure.
- What are the measures to increase the propensity to consumption?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.