HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Write the functions of statistics.
2. Calculate Mean by Short cut method ?
3. Find out simple arithmetic mean from the following particulars –
4. Write three merits and three demerits of Indian tax structure.
5. Calculate Price Index Numbers for all the years taking the Price of 2008 as base ?
6. Explain the principle of maximum social welfare with diagram.
7. Distinguish between Direct Tax and Indirect Tax ?
8. State the causes of tax evasion ?
9. Write three merits and three demerits of Indian tax structure.
10. State five causes of low National Income in India ?
11. Give suggestion to increase national income in India ?
12. Explain the main five components of income measurement system
13. Distinguish between National Income and Per Capital Income ?
14. Write the main factor of income method measurement of national income ?
15. Explain the importance of Tea in modern age
16. What are the reasons of Cotton Textile Industries in Mumbai and Gujarat ?
17. Discuss the factors which determine the cropping pattern in India ?
18. Give the suggestions to improve the problems of child labour ?
19. Explain briefly the medicinal plants found in India (any five)
20. Explain the problems faced by the Iron and Steel Industry in India ?
21. Write difference between real wages and nominal wages.
22. What are the main problems of women labourers ?
23. Explain the Ricardian theory of rent with the help of example and diagram
24. What are the essential conditions of Barter System ?
25. Write the classification of market on the basis of time element
26. How price is determined in perfect competition ?
27. What are the measures to increase the propensity to consumption (any 5)
28. Differentiate between Perfect Competition and Monopoly ?
29. Discuss the Measures to correct excess demand ?
30. What do you mean by deficient demand write any four causes behind it.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.