Book Keeping & Accountancy– Important Questions Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Madhya Pradesh exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Book Keeping & Accountancy– Important Questions Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Explain secured and unsecured debentures ?
- What is cash flow analysis?
- Write two characteristics of analysis of financial statement.
- What is break even point analysis?
- Which items are included in the current liabilities?
- Differentiate between current ratio and quick ratio.
- What is solvency ratio?
- What is meant by flow in cash flow statement?
- What are the major source of cash
- Explain the importance of analysis of financial statements
- Write any two limitations of cash flow statement.
- Discuss any four characteristics of partnership.
- What is the difference between sacrificing ratio and Gaining Ratio.
- What is working capital
- Distinguish between forfeiture and surrender of share?
- Explain secured and unsecured debenture.
- Differentiate between shareholder and debenture holder.
- Differentiate between net profit and cash received from operation.
- Differentiate between cash flow statement and fund flow statement.
- Mehta limited issued 10,000/-, 15% debenture of Rs. 50 each with Rs. 10 premium. The amount payable on application is Rs. 20 and remaining on allotment with premium. Write necessary entries in the Journals book of companies.
- Explain convertible and non convertible debenture.
- How is premium amount used in company? (Any four).
- Explain the difference between over subscription and under subscription. (Any four).
- Parth limited invited application for 20,000 shares of Rs. 50 each at the amount being payable as under. on application Rs. 20/- on allotment 20/- and balance call on Rs. 10/- The application were received only for 18000 share and all of these were received give the necessary journal entries.
- What do you mean by forfeiture of shares? when can shares be forfeited.
- What do you mean by Guarantee of minimum profit to partner? Why is it given?
- Distinguish between consignment and sale.
- Distinguish between fixed capital account and fluctuating capital account.
- What are the items included in cash flow term investment activities
- Write a short note on profitability Ration.
- Distinguish between consignment and sale.
- What is calls in arrears. Explain with entry?
- Present the vertical from of balance sheet of a company?
- Discuss the five characteristics of Goodwill.
- State the difference between the dissolution of partnership and partnership (any six)
- Explain the difference between cash flow statement and cash budget (any six)
- X and Y are partner in a firm. Their profit sharing ratio is 3 : 2. They make R as a new partner for 1/4 share. Give new profit distribution.
- Mahakali Drug House, Mumbai consigned 35 boxes of medicine to Subhash Drug house Raipur at an Invoice price Rs. 8400 Which was 10% more than the actual cost Price and Paid Rs. 700 for bright. In transit 5 boxes used last and Railway company paid Rs. 1000 for the loss. The consignee took the delivery of the remaining boxes and incurred Rs. 420 for expenses. The consignee sent intimation the sale of 25 boxes for on 7500. The selling expenses incurred by them amounted Rs. 600. They are entitled to a commission 5% of gross sales. Prepare consignment account.
- Richa company issued 2500 equity share of Rs. 100 each as following : Rs. 20 on application Rs. 30 on allotment (including Rs. 10 as premium) and balance on all made one month after allotment. All money was received. Pass Journal entries in the books of company.
- Differentiate between revaluation account or revaluation account. What do you mean by Liquidity Ratio? What are the Ratio Calculated in it? X consigned 100 tape recorders to Y costing Rs. 1000 per tape recorder at invoice price of Rs. 1300. The consignor paid Rs. 4000 as expenses on consignment. The consignee is entitled to a commission of 10% on invoice price and 25% on sales above the invoice price. The consignee paid Rs. 1000 for octroi. The consignee sold 90 tape recorders for Rs. 137000 and sent a bank drafts for the amount due to consignor. Prepare consignment A/c in the books of consignor.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.