Biology– Important Questions Bank for Uttarakhand Board (USEB) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Uttarakhand Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology – Important Questions Bank for Uttarakhand Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Describe structure and function of an Ecosystem
- What do you understand by Biodiversity ? Explain ecological diversity in detail,
- What is nutrient cycling ? Discuss the Carbon cycle in nature.
- Difference between-
(i)Zoospore and Zygote
ii) Rhizome and Corm
(iii)Total stem parasite and Total root parasite
(iv) Interferons and Antibodies
(v) Embro sac and Endosperm
vi) mRNA and tRNA ?
5. What is semi-conservative replication ? How did Meselson and Stal prove that by experiment ?
6. Compare Neanderthal and Cromagnen man. Out of both who is more nearest to present man and why ?
7. What are contraception ? Explain different method of contraceptions.
8. What are variations? Describe the role of variations in evolution
9. What does mean by Transcription? Describe the process of Transcription
10 Draw a neat and well labelled diagram of Graafian follicle.
11. Draw a neat and well labelled diagram fertilized embryo sac of Angiospermic plant
12. Draw a well labelled diagram of sperm ?
13.Define ecological pyramids and describe the pyramid of number
14. Explain microsporogenesis in flowering plants
15. Write a short notes on the following
i) Adaptation of desert plants
ii) Importance of light to plants
iii) restriction enzyme
v) importance of transgenic plant
vi) Bt cotton
16. what are cry proteins? Name an organism that produce it
17. How microorganism help us to make drinks and baking?
18. A women having blood group O married with a man having blood group AB. Which blood group may be expected in their progeny? Explain with diagrammatic sketch.
19. Explain corpus luteum and colostrums?
20. What is the difference between Menstrual cycle and Estrous cycle ?
21. Explain, what is Idiogram and Karyograph.
22. Write the name of main biotic factors of pond ecosystem ?
23. Draw a well labelled diagram of female reproductive organ ?
24. Draw a well labelled diagram of endosperm ?
25. What is the special feature of milk of transgenic cow Roji ?
26. What is Methanogens ?
27. How misconceptions and malcustoms present in society are helpful in population growth ?
28. In a cross between two tall pea plants, some of the offsprings produced were dwarf. How this is possible ? Show with the help of punnett square.
29. Wings of butterfly, Bat and Birds act as flying, but however these are called analogous organs ?
30. In our society woman are blame to give birth to daughters. Can you explain why this is not correct ?
31. Explain following-
(iii) Sickle cell anaemia
iv) Explain allergy and carcinogens ?
32. What is algal bloom ? Also define its effect
33. What is the role of micro organism in seavage treatment ?
34. Why sharing of injection needles between two individuals is not recommend ?
35. Write any four uses of DNA Finger printing?
36. Write four majors to reduce vehicle pollution ?
37. What are fossils ? What are the methods to calculate age of fossils ?
38. Where and how complete development and nutrition of embryo takes place in viviparous animals?
39. Differentiate between Repetitive DNA and Satellite DNA
40. What is passive immunity ? Give its two examples
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.