Biology– Important Questions Bank for Chhattisgarh Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Chhattisgarh Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology– Important Questions Bank for Chhattisgarh Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Q. 1 Prove with the help of experiment and labelled diagram that oxygen gas is evolved during photosynthesis.
2. When a haemophilic man marry a general woman then what will their family heriditary. Explain with ray diagram.
3. Prove with the help of experiment and labelled diagram that carbon dioxide is essential for photosynthesis.
4. What will be heriditary of the family where a color blind man got married with a carrier woman. Explain with ray diagram.
5. What in college theory of ageing? Write any four characteristic of ageing?
6. Where the thyorid and adrenal glands are found in human body and what is their secretion. Write its name and the effects of their hypersecretion
7. Where the following endocrine glands are found? Write name of harm one secreted by these glands, and the effects of hyposecretion of these glands.
(i) Thyroid gland
(ii) Adrenal gland
8. Which form of nucleic acid is called genetic material? Explain the structure of this material
9. What is called genetic code? Write its any four characteristics.
10. Draw labelled diagram of L.S. of Human Kidney.
11. Draw labelled diagram of L.S. of Human Heart.
12. Write the common and scientific name of animals, which give Honey, silk, pearl and lac
13. Wirte the common and botanical name of any four vegetable yielding plants.
14. Write any four importance of crossing over
15. Write any four main functions of Skeletal system.
16. Write any four main functions of skin (integumentary system)
17. How sex determination takes place in man
18. Write any three main function of Gibberline
19. What are the causes of following deformaties in human body;
20. Explain the law of independent assortment with the help of checker board
21. Which harmones perform the following questions –
(a) Softness of pelvic nerve at the time of delivery
(b) Secretion of milk from mammary gland just after delivery.
(c) To induce the male and female gamete.
22. Write any three functions of cytokinin.
23. Labelled the following with the proportion of D.N.A. as per Crick & Watson –
(i) Sugar molecule
(ii) Phosphoric Acid
(iii) Nitrogenous base
24. Write any three main functions of Auxine?
25. Valves are found in veins but they are absent in arteries, why?
26. Write any two differences between S.A. node and A.V. nod
27. By which harmone, following functions are performed;
(a) Contraction of muscles of uterus at the time of delivery
(b) Induction of thyroid for thyroxine secretion.
(c) Loss of water from urine
28. Explain the limiting factors principle of blackman
29. Why there is more blood pressure in closed circulatory system?
30. Write any two differences between ROD and CONS
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.