HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh class 12th HSC Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh Intermediate class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- Write a short note on Microsporogenesis.
- Differentiate between C3 and C4 plants.
- What are lichens? Describe their economic importance.
- Write a short note on Vernalisation
- Write a short note on Green revolution.
- Distinguish between Transpiration and guttation.
- Write a short note on Polyembryony.
- What is air pollution? Discuss the reasons of air pollution and its impact on human health. Also discuss its control measures.
- Write a short note on hybrid vigour.
- Describe the distinguishing features of family Leguminosae. How will you distinguish its three sub-families from each other? Give floral formulae and floral diagrams of family Papilionatae.
- Write a short note on keystone species.
- Differentiate between Diffusion and osmosis.
- Describe the structure of DNA.
- Differentiate between Mitosis and meiosis.
- Draw a well labelled neat diagram of dicot stem.
- Explain with diagram and example of various kinds of racemose inflorescence, when rachis is elongated.
- Explain with example and diagram the movements in plants that occur under the influence of temperature.
- Write five characteristics of Genetic code and explain each.
- Write five differences between bone and cartilage.
- Explain the mechanism of sex determination in human with ray diagram.
- Explain the working system of striped muscle.
- What are the causes of genetic variations?
- Explain the process of Oogenesis with ray-diagram.
- What are the kinds of heterotrophic animals on the basis of feeding habits? Explain with examples.
- Explain the process of clotting of blood in human.
- What is chromosomal mutation? What types of abnormalities may cause change in the structure of chromosomes? Explain.
- Explain Dixon-Jolly theory of Ascent of sap with diagram.
- What is spermatogenesis? Explain its various steps.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.