HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Rajasthan class 12 (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Rajasthan class 12th (XII) (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- What is ecological succession? Mention its different steps. Explain Hydrarch and Xerarch succession with diagrammatic representation.
- What are ecological pyramids? What precautions should be kept in mind in calculating its different aspects? Draw the diagrams of pyramids of grassland ecosystem and energy flow ecosystem
- Explain in detail the role of restriction endonculease in formation of recombinant DNA. Draw a labeled diagram of E.Coli cloning vector pBR 322.
- What is nucleosome? Explain the packaging of DNA helix. Draw the labeled diagram of nuclesosme.
- What is transcription? Explain the process of transcription in bacteria by labeled diagram
- Write down the adaptations found in organism to face the extremes conditions of environment factors. (any three)
- Describe the dihybrid cross experiment performed by Mendel. Explain the law postulated by this experiment
- Describe the responses found in organisms against the environmental abiotic factors (any three)
- Write down the names of post fertilization events in flowering plants. Describe the process of embryo development
- What is bio-diversity? Mention the causes of loss of biodiversity (any three)
- What is air pollution? Describe the efforts made for controlling vehicular air pollutions
- Define Genetically Modified Organism. How GM plants are useful for us?
- What is pollution? Describe the study and efforts made for the remedy of plastic waste.
- Write down the application of biofertilizers. Explain the role of cyanobacteria as a biofertilizer.
- Write down the objectives of plant breeding. Mention the main steps in breeding any new genetic crop.
- What is innate immunity? How many types of barriers are present in innate immunity write down their names?
- Prove the organic evolution on the basis of comparative anatomy and morphology
- Write down the four salient features of genetic code
- What is co-dominance? With the help of example explain co-dominance in human- being
- How bisexual and unisexual conditions in fungi and plants are denoted?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.