HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Odisha + 2 Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Odisha plus 2 class 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Write notes on any two of the following
(a) Reflex action
(b) Innate immunity
(c) Greenhouse effect
(d) Inheritance of colour blindness in man
2. Explain the chromosomal basis of sex determination in animals.
3. Give an account of the human female reproductive system.
4. Describe the structure and functions of human fore-brain.
5. Differentiate between
(a) Phenotype and Genotype
(b) Active immunity and Passive immunity
(c) In-Situ conservation and Ex-Situ conservation
(d) Adenohypophysis and Neurohypophysis
6. State the significance of crossing over.
7. How is the AIDS provirus formed ?
8. What is “Ozone Shield” ?
9. How is tubectomy effective in birth control ?
10. How are kidney stones formed ?
11. What is BOD ?
12. How does multiple fission occur in Amoeba ?
13. What are the forensic applications of DNA finger printing ?
14. Write the location and function of malpighian tubules.
15. Explain the mechanism of synaptic-transmission.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.