HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Find out the correct matched pair
(i) Photolysis of water – Stroma
(ii) C3 pathway – Calvin
(iii)CO2 fixation – Mitochondria
(iv) C4 Pathway – Brown
2. Diagram of a T.M virus is given choose the name of part labelled as 'a' from the group. (Plasmid, Plastid, Basidium, Capsid)
3. Nodule formation in leguminous plants occurs by the continuous interaction between Rhizobium and the plant. Write any two main stages in the nodule formation.
4. Complete the numbered boxes of TCA cycle by selecting appropriate compounds given below.
• Succinic acid
• Pyruvic acid
• Citric acid
• Oxalo acetic acid5. Compare the gametophyte of moss and fern.
(Hint : Protonema, prothallus)
6. Explain pressure flow hypothesis of translocation of sugar in plants.
Analyse the equation (1) and (2) and find out the RQ values
1. C6H12O6+ 6O2→ 6CO2 + 6H2O + Energy
2. 2 (C51H98O6) + 145O2→ 102CO2 + 98H2O + Energy
8. Write the family of the floral diagram from the choices given below.
9. Write the floral characters of the identified family.
10. Define stage of mitosis.
11. Explain the characters of this stage.
12. Explain the activity of identified part in dicot stem.
13. From the alternatives given below, find out the correct organelle known as power house of the cell.
(A) Nucleus (B) Mitochondria
(C) Ribosome (D)Endoplasmic rreticulum
14. What do you mean by organelles.
15. Expand PGR.
16. Match the following
|i) Apcial dominance||a) Abscic acid|
|ii) Bolting||b) Ethylene|
|iii) Fruit ripening||c) Auxin|
|iv) Stomata closure||d) Gibberillin|
17.Plants growing in tropical regions show high rate of biomass productivity. Explain the biosynthetic pathway helping for this. (Hint : C4 cycle)
18.Explain photophosphorylation through chemiosmosis. (Hint : Proton gradient)
19. Identify the generic epithet of House fly (Homo, Solanum, Panthera, Musca)
20. Talking and laughing while eating causes hiccups;. It is due to (Entry of food in to trachae, clousure of epiglottis, Entry of food in to Oesophagus, Entry of food into nasal canal)
21.Name 2 factors that regulate enzyme activity.
22. Define.(Adenosine, Adenine, Guanine)
23. Explain briefly Adenylic acid.
24. Differentiate using points from brackets.
(Mouth ventrally placed, Air bladder present, Mouth is terminaly placed, Air bladder absent)
25. Differentiate between red and white muscles into columns A and B.
(Points : Large no: of mitochondria are present, Myoglobin absent, Myoglobin present, less
26. Select the fluid connective tissue from the following. (Cartilage, bone, blood, adipose tissue).
27. Name the types of cells present in Islets of Langerhans of pancreas.
28. Name the disorder due to the deficiency of hormone Insulin.
29. Differentiate between chordates and Non-chordates in to column A and B from the following.
(Hints : Presence of Notochord, absence of notochord, absence of post anal tail, presence of post anal tail)
30. Name any two disorders affecting Excretory system from the brackets.
(Osteoporosis, Uremia, Jaundice, Renal calculi)
31. Compound eyes of insects are formed of about 2000 simple eyes called ……………….., its significance is ………………………. (Ommatidia, Antenna, Statocyst, Mosaic vision)
32. Complete the flow chart. Receptor organ — — — — ____(A)___ Interneuron _____(B)_____ effector organ (muscles)
33. Name the above process.
34. Explain human eye.
35. Write down the fictions of blood cells.
36. Prepare a flow chart showing the passage route of cardiac impulse.
(Hints : AV Node, SA Node, Purkinje fibres, Bundle of His)
37. Which is the pacemaker of heart? Why it is so called?
38. What is metaphase?
39. Differentiate between Mitochondria and chloroplast.
40. Explain vascular bundle.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.