Bachelor of Computer Applications – (B.Comp.)
Bachelor of Computing (B.Comp.) is a bachelor’s degree in Computing. The discipline of computing is the systematic study of algorithmic processes that describe and transform information: their theory, analysis, design, efficiency, implementation, and application.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Computer Applications – (B.Comp.) :
- A candidate will have B.com course in a subject must have obtained 50% marks the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject
- Candidates who have passed the higher secondary (10+2) examination in business and commerce.
Advance computer Applications
After B.Com in Computer Applications, one can look for higher education courses like Master of Computer Management or Master of Computer Application. M.Com and MBA are some of the popular higher education courses. B.Com (Computer Application) graduate can also enroll for SAP certifications for good job opportunities.
- Students can join in the software industry
- Mobile Application Developer,
- CAD Application Support Technician,
- Computer Application Specialist,
- Accounts Manager,
- Computer Programmer and Computer Operator.
Top 10 Best (B.Comp.) School /Colleges in USA:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, MA
- Stanford University Stanford, CA
- Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA
- University of California–Berkeley Berkeley, CA
- University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign Champaign, IL
- Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, GA
- University of Michigan–Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Texas–Austin Austin, TX
- California Institute of Technology Pasadena, CA
- Cornell University Ithaca, NY
Top Best (B.Comp.) Colleges in India:
- A.B.V govt degree college Jalgaon
- A.J. college of science and tech Kerala
- Adarsh degree college A.P
- A.V.S college of Arts and science Tamil Nadu
- Academy of aviation and professional excellence Kerala
- A.V. K institute of Higher Learning Karnataka
- A.V. Abdurahiman Haji Science college Kerala
Career in computer is need of the future.