HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What is mimicry? Write its types?
2. Draw a labelled diagram of T.S of spinal cord and describe its functions?
3. Describe major causes, effects and control measures of water pollution?
4. Describe the Calvin cycle with Ray diagram?
5. Write difference between manure and bio fertilizers?
6. Explain spermatogenesis with ray diagram?
7. Write difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration?
8. Define respiration?
9. Describe the reflex with labelled diagram only?
10. What are antibiotics? How does antibiotic resistance develop in bacteria?
11. Explain osmotic theory of opening and closing of stomata?
12. What do you mean by photophosphorylation?
13. Differentiate cyclic photophosphorylation and non-cyclic photophosphorylation?
14. Explain the process of glycolysis by linear diagram?
15. Which gland controls activity of thyroid gland? Write any four effects of hypothyroidism on human body?
16. Explain the mechanism of hearing in human with diagram?
17. Write the names of medical plants with their specific use?
18. What do you mean by bio-pesticides? How are they useful?
19. Explain main five effects of human population growth on environment?
20. What is greenhouse effect? Write the names of any four greenhouse gases?
21. Draw a labelled diagram of human teeth?
22. Write difference between Tendon and ligament?
23. Write the names of hormones secreted by Pituitary gland and their functions?
24. Describe the structure off human ovum with diagram?
25. What is double fertilization? Write its significance?
26. What do you mean by cross pollution?
27. Write difference between self-pollution and cross- pollution?
28. Write difference between C 3 and C 4 plants?
29. What is cancer? Write the causes, symptoms and treatment of cancer?
30. Explain in brief:
31. Draw line diagram of Calvin cycle?
32. Define digestion? Explain the process of digestion in human stomach?
33. Write main differences between Pigment system –I and Pigment system II?
34. Draw a well labeled diagram of human heart?
35. Write botanical names of the following:
36. Write five physical and mental development of Adolescence?
37. Define tissue culture and describe its major necessities?
38. Explain air pollution? Write any four names of air pollutants with its effects on human?
39. Define blood pressure? Write the name of measuring instrument and two symptoms with effect
40. Define urine? Write its chemical composition?
41. Write related functions of the following micro nutrients:
42. Describe test tube baby?
43. Describe the structure of chloroplast with diagram?
44. Explain Xerophytes with example in brief?
45. What is pitcher plant? Describe the mode of nutrition in pitcher plant?
46. What is AIDS? Describe along with symptoms and measures of control?
47. Draw well labelled diagram of Ovule?
48. Describe with figure male and female reproductive system?
49. Define joints? How many types of joints are there? Explain?
50. Explain in brief transport of CO 2 in respiration?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.