Question & Answer of Physic I of Maharashtra HSC Board for learning.
Chapter 1 – Circular Motion
- What is Physics?
- Define Centripetal and centrifugal forces
- Define Circulation Motion and Angular Displacement?
- State right hand thumb rule to find the direction of angular displacement.
- Are the following motions same or different?
- Write down the main characteristics of angular acceleration.
- What is uniform circular motion? State the characteristics of uniform circular motion.
- Define periodic motion. Why U.C.M is called periodic motion?
- U.C.M is an accelerated motion. Justify this statement.
- What is the difference between uniform circular motion and non uniform circular motion? Give examples.
- State four examples where centripetal force is experienced by the body.
- Explain applications of centrifugal force in our daily life.
- What is banking of road? Explain the necessity of banking of the road.
- What is vertical circular motion? Show that motion of an object revolving in vertical circle is non uniform circular motion.