Physics : Marking Scheme for HSC Maharashtra Board
- There will be one single paper of 70 marks in Physics.
- Duration of the paper will be 3 hours.
- Physics paper will consist of two parts viz: Section-I and Section-II.
- Each section will be of 35 marks.
- Same answer sheet will be used for both the sections.
- Each section will consist of 4 questions.
- The sequence of the 4 questions in each section may or may not remain same.
- The paper pattern for Section I and Section II will be as follows:
This question will be based on Multiple Choice Questions. There will be 7 MCQs, each carrying one mark. One question will be based on calculations. Students will have to attempt all these questions. (7 Marks)
This question will contain 8 questions, each carrying 2 marks. Students will have to answer any 6 out of the given 8 questions. 4 questions will be theory-based and 4 will be numerical. (12 Marks)
This question will contain 4 questions, each carrying 3 marks. Students will have to answer any 3 out of the given 4 questions. 2 questions will be theory-based and 2 will be numerical. (9 Marks)
This question will contain 2 questions, each carrying 7 marks. Students will have to answer any 1 out of the given 2 questions. 4/5 marks are allocated for theory-based question and 3/2 marks for numerical. (7 Marks)