HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
p style=”text-align: justify”>To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- With the help of a circuit diagram, explain the working of a tuned collector oscillator. The positive feedback in the oscillator is accomplished by inductive coupling through mutual induction.
- Explain with the help of a graph, the relation between stress and strain for a given solid material under increasing tensile stress.
- Transistor can be used as an amplifier and an oscillator. Give reasons.
- How does a zener diode work as a voltage regulator?
- Using a schematic diagram, derive an expression for the fringe width in young’s double slit experiment.
- A simple microscope has a liner magnification of 6. When the image formed is at the near point of eye. Find the focal length of convex lens. Near point, D = 25 cm
- Using a suitable schematic diagram arrive at an expression for the torque on a rectangular current loop in a uniform magnetic field.
- A CE-transistor amplifier, the audio signal voltage across the collector resistance of 2 KΩ is 2 V. if the current amplification factor of the transistor is 100, find the input signal voltage. The base resistance is 1 KΩ.
- Using a suitable schematic diagram arrive at an expression for the cyclotron frequency.
- “Moving particles of matter shows wave like properties under suitable conditions” Explain the experiment that provides this hypothesis.
- A small candle, 2.5 cm in size is placed at 27 cm in front of a concave mirror of radius of curvature 36 cm. at what distance from the mirror should a screen be placed in order to obtain a clear image?
- Derive an expression for the equivalent capacitance of the capacitors in series.
- A man jumping out of a moving bus falls with his head forward. What should he do in order to land safely?
- Using Faraday’s law of electro-magnetic induction, arrive at an expression for the alternating emf generated in the ac generator.
- Magnifying power of a simple microscope is inversely proportional to the focal length of the lens. What then stops us from using a convex lens of smaller and smaller focal length and achieving greater & greater magnifying power?
- derive an expression for the frequency of sound produced in the fundamental mode of vibration
- An external force is always required to break the inertia of a body which is either in the state of rest or state of rest or state of uniform motion. Give reasons.
- What is the phase difference between electric and magnetic field vectors in EM wave?
- Derive an expression for the equivalent capacitance of the capacitors in parallel.
- State a Hooke’s law.
- Derive expressions for voltage gain, current gain and power gain in the above transistor configuration.
- If the wave length λ of special lines emitted by hydrogen atom is generally expressed as 1/λ = R[1/n12-1/n22] where R is the Rydberg constant and n1 and n2are constants. Write down the expression for Balmer series of spectral lines.
- Define half-life period of a radioactive substance. Establish its relation with the decay constant.
- State Gauss’s theorem in electrostatics and express it in mathematical form.
- What do you know understand by the term ‘electric flux’? Give its SI unit.
- Calculate the de Broglie wavelength of a body of mass 2 kg moving with a velocity 10 m/s.
- If the experiment is done in water (n=4/3) without changing the setup, what change will be observed in fringe width? Why?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Kerala Physics Question Paper
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.