HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
1. What is the electric field strength inside a charged spherical conductor?
2. How does the resistivity of a conductor vary with temperature?
3. State Gauss’s law in magnetism.
4. Name one application of eddy current.
5. What type of lens is used to correct the myopic eye?
6. What is the rest mass of photon?
7. Write one limitation of Bohr’s atom model.
8. Define mean life of a radioactive element.
9. Write the logic symbol of NAND gate.
10. What is attenuation in communication system?
11. Write Coulomb’s law in vector form and explain the terms.
12. Mention two limitations of ohm’s law.
13. Write two differences between dia and paramagnetic substances.
14. Current in a coil falls from 5A to 0A in 0.1 s, calculate the induced emf in a coil if its self inductance is 4H.
15. Give two uses of UV rays.
16. Draw the ray diagram for the formation of image in case of a concave mirror when the object is placed at the centre of curvature of a mirror.
17. Distinguish between intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors.
18. Draw the block diagram of AM transmitter.
19. Derive the relation between electric field and electric potential.
20. Arrive at the expression for velocity selector using Lorentz force.
21. Mention any three salient features of Hysteresis loop.
22. Derive an expression for motional emf.
23. Mention three power losses in a transformer.
24. Using Huygen’s wave theory of light, show that the angle of incidence is equal to angle of reflection in case of reflection of a plane wavefront by a plane surface.
25. Explain three facts of photoelectric effect using Einstein’s photoelectric equation.
26. Explain the working of a Zener diode as a voltage regulator.
27. Obtain an expression for electric field for an electric dipole along its axis.
28. Derive an expression for equivalent emf and equivalent internal resistance when two cells are connected in parallel.
29. Derive an expression for the magnetic field at a point along the axis of circular current loop.
30. What is interference of light? Arrive at the conditions for constructive and destructive interference by assuming the expression for intensity.
31. Derive an expression for total energy of an electron in hydrogen like atom assuming radius of the orbit.
32. Explain the working of npn transistor as an amplifier in ce mode
33. Two point charges 5×10-8C and -3×10- 8C are located 16cm apart. At what points on the line joining the two charges is the electric potential zero?
34. Determine the current through the galvanometer in the circuit given P=2Ω, Q = 4Ω, R = 8Ω , S = 4Ω, G =10Ω E =
5V and r =0.
35. Calculate the resonant frequency in LCR circuit with inductance 2.0 H, capacitance 32 µF and resistance 10 Ω.
What is the Q value of this circuit?
36. An object of size 3 cm is placed 14 cm in front of a concave lens of focal length 21 cm. Calculate position and size of the image
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.