HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 (JAC) HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 Inter (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What do you mean by reactance and impedance? Prove that average power dissipated in a circuit containing inductance only is zero. What is a choke coil?
2. What do you mean by efficiency of a transformer ? Discuss different types of energy losses in a transformer. Why A.C is carried at high voltage ?
3. Give the formula for force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field. Hence find the force acting between two parallel current carrying conductors. Define Ampere
4. State Ampere’s circuital law. Find the magnetic field at a point inside a long current carrying solenoid
5. What is wave front? Describe different types of wave front. Establish law of refraction from wave- theory of light.
6. Define equivalent lens. Find the equivalent lens for a system of two thin lenses in contact.
7. Give with principle, the construction and working of an A.C. generator.
8. Explain that Lenz’s law is in accordance with the law of conservation of energy. Find the mutual inductance of two long co-axial solenoids
9. Define magnetic moment. Find a formula for magnetic field produced by a small magnet, at a point
(a) on the axis
(b) on equator of magnet.
10. Give with principle, the construction and working of a cyclotron.
11. Draw a neat diagram of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment. Find a formula for its magnification.
12. Distinguish between diffraction and interference. Discuss the diffraction of light due to a single slit.
13. Give symbols and truth tables for OR-gate and NAND-gate.
14. Draw a block diagram of communication system and label each part.
15. Define threshold frequency and stopping potential. Give Einstein’s photoelectric equation and explain the terms.
16. What is radioactivity ? Give two properties each of α -rays and β -rays.
17. Draw the circuit diagram for p-n junctions diode as
(a) half wave rectifier
(b) full wave rectifier.
18. Draw the energy level diagram of hydrogen spectrum showing Lyman, Balmer and Paschen series.
19. What is dispersion ? Define angular dispersions and dispersive power.
20. What are different types of modulation ?
21. What is drift velocity ? Establish ohm’s law for conductors using idea of drift velocity.
22. What do you understand by total internal reflection and critical angle? Give a naturally occurring example of total internal reflection.
23. What is coherence? How you will obtain two coherent sources in laboratory?
24. A white ray of light is dispersed, when passed through a prism, why? Also explain why red is deviated least but violet is deviated most
25. Mention Kirchhoff’s rules for electrical networks and apply them to find the balance condition of a wheat stone’s bridge.
26. Find an expression for work done in turning a dipole in a uniform electric field.
27. What are x-rays ? Give two of its applications.
28. The core of a moving coil galvanometer is made of soft iron, why?
29. Mention one advantage and one disadvantage of amplitude modulation.
30.Define electrical conductivity and give its dimensions.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.