Organisation of Commerce & Management – October 2015 HSC Maharashtra Board Paper
Q1. A. Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences
1. A sole trading concern ensures ______________ business secrecy. (maximum)
(a) minimum (b) maximum (c) limited
2. For online transaction _______________ is required. (registration)
(a) trading (b) registration (c) business
3. Credit or Debit cards are popularly known as ____________ money. (plastic)
(a) paper (b) plastic (c) polymer
4. To make timely payment of proper taxes is the responsibility of organisation towards the ___________ (government)
(a) shareholders (b) customers (c) government
5. Under the Consumer Protection Act 1986, there is a quasi judicial consumer dispute redressal machinery for solving the complaints of the consumers. (three – tier)
(a) two-tier (b) five-tier (c) three-tier
B. Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements:
1. The type of commercial organisation established for providing services to its members.
2. Getting good quality products is the basic right of this group of society.
3.nA consumer dispute redressal agency that handles claims more than & 1 (one) crore.
4. The statements which disclose fundamental truth of management.
5. A process wherein the manager instructs, guides and communicates with employees.
Q2. Distinguish between the following (Any Three)
1. Partnership Firm and Joint Stock Company.
2. Current Account and Savings Account.
3. State Commission and National Commission.
4. Planning and Controlling.
5. Cooperative Society and Joint Hindu Family Firm,
Q4. State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three)
(1) Maximization of profit is the main motto of co-operative society.
(2) E-business allows you to work across the globe in any field.
(3) Business organisation has various types of social responsibilities.
(4) ‘Lok Adalat’ is one of the effective ways to resolve consumer problems.
(5) Principles of management are rigid.
Q5. Attempt the following. (Any two)
(1) State the responsibilities of business towards government. –
(2) Explain the characteristics of an entrepreneur. –
(3) State the importance of co-ordinating.
(4) Explain the importance of consumer protection.
Q 6. Q.6. Define a sole trading concern. Explain its merits and demerits.
Q 7. Define Bank. Explain different types of banks.
Q. 8 Write the features of the following.
1. Features of Sole Trading Concern?
2. Features of Joint Hindu Family Business?
3. Features of Partnership Firm?
4. Features of Co-operative Society?
5. Features of Joint Stock Company?
6. Features of Business Service?
7. Nature/Features of Principles of Management?
8. Features of organizing?
9. Features/Nature of Staffing?
10. Features/Nature of Directing?
11. Features/Nature of Co-ordination?
12. Features/Nature of Controlling?
13. Features/Nature/ characteristic of ENTREPRENEUR?
14. Feature/nature/characteristics of Entrepreneurship…
15. Features/Nature/ characteristic of Business Ethics…
16. Elements of Business Ethics?
Q 9. DISTINGUISH BETWEEN
1.Sole Trading Concern Partnership firm
2. Proprietorship Joint Hindu Family Firm
3. Partnership Firm Joint Hindu Family Firm
4. Partnership Firm Joint Stock Company
5. Co-operative Society Joint Stock Company
6. Co-operative Society Partnership Firm
7. Private Company Public Company
8. Life Insurance Fire Insurance
9. Life Insurance Marine Insurance
10.Current Account Saving Account
11. Fixed Deposit Account Recurring Deposit Account
12. Road Transport Rail Transport
13. Water Transport Air Transport
14. Cheque Bank Draft
15. Loans Overdraft
16. Commercial Bank Central Bank
17. Bonded warehouse Duty paid Warehouse
18. Traditional social Responsibility Corporate social…
19. Entrepreneur Manager
20. District Forum State Commission
21. State Commission National Commission
22. District Forum National Commission
Q 10. WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF
- Types of Partners?
- Types of Partnership firm?
- Types of co-operative society?
- Types of Business Services?
- Types of Banks?
- Types of Life Insurance?
- Types of Fire Insurance Policy?
- Types of Marine Insurance Policy?
- Types of Ware houses?
- Types of Mail Services?
- Types of specialized Mail services?
- Types of Money Remittance Services?
- Types of Retail Services?
Q 11. WRITE SHORT NOTES ON
1. Wireless Communications?
2. Modern modes of Communication?
3. Traditional means of Transport?
4. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
5. Road Transport? Advantages and Limitations?
6. Rail Transport? Advantages and Limitations?
7. Water Transport? Advantages and Limitations?
8. Air Transport? Advantages and Limitations?
Q 12. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF COMMERCIAL ORGANISATION TOWARDS
1. Social Responsibility towards Owner?
2. Social Responsibility towards Investors?
3. Social Responsibility towards Employees?
4.Social Responsibility towards Consumers?
5.Social Responsibility towards Government?
6.Social Responsibility community, public in general…
Q. 13. MERITS AND DEMERITS OF
- Merits and Demerits of Sole Trading Concern?
- Merits and Demerits of Partnership firm?
- Merits and Demerits of Joint Hindu Family?
- Merits and Demerits of Co-operative Society?
- Merits and Demerits of Joint Stock Company?