Organisation of Commerce and Management March hsc 2015 Maharashtra Board.
Q1. A. Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: (5)
- Indian Partnership Act was passed in the year ___________
- In India railways are owned and managed by _____________
- Private Companies
- Staffing is concerned with ____________.
- Physical factor
- Financial factor
- Human factor
- Businessmen are ___________ of the society.
- National Commission has ___________ members in addition to the Chairman.
B. Match the correct pairs: 
|Group ‘A’||Group ‘B’|
|a. Sole trader||1. Insurable interest|
|b. Life Insurance||2. Branch of Social Science|
|c. Business ethics||3. Local Market|
|d. Henry Fayol||4. Father of scientific management|
|e. Planning||5. Principle of indemnity|
|6. Father of Modern management|
|7. Primary function of Management|
|8. To earn profit|
|9. Last function of Management|
|10. National Market.|
Answer: A – 3, B – 1, C – 5, D – 6, E – 7.
C. Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements: 
- A partner who gives only his name to the partnership firm.
- The term derived from the terms ‘e-mail’ and e-commerce.’
- The right of consumer which allows him to express his views.
Right to be heard
- The Principle of management explaining about fair payment to workers.
Principle of Remuneration
- The form of electronic currency that exists only in cyberspace.
Q2. Distinguish between the following (Any Three) 
- Joint Hindu Family firm and Joint Stock company.
- Bonded warehouse and Duty Paid warehouse.
- District Forum and State Commission.
- Organising and Coordinating.
- Cooperative society and Partnership firm.
Q3. Write short notes on Any Three of the following: 
- Features of sole trading concern.
- Any ‘five types’ of banks.
- Advantages of e – business.
- Any ‘five cases’ (needs) of social responsibilities of business.
- Nature of principles of management.
Q4. State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three) 
- In partnership the liability of partners of a firm is unlimited.
- Cash can be withdrawn from ATM at any time.
- Business organisation is not responsible to control pollution.
- In India Consumer Protection Act is not required.
- Training broadens the vision of entrepreneurs.
Q5. Attempt the following. (Any two) 
- State the advantages of Road Transport.
- State the working of a Payment Gateway.
- State the responsibilities of consumers.
- State the principles of Scientific Management.
Q6. Define ‘partnership firm’. Explain its merits and demerits. 
Define ‘Planning’. Explain its importance.