Organisation of Commerce and Management – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Maharashtra board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Organisation of Commerce and Management – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Organisation of Commerce & Management -Important Questions for Maharashtra Board 2016.
- Distinguish Between Sole trading concern & Hindu Family Business*
- Distinguish Between Co-operative society & Partnership firm*
- Distinguish Between Partnership firm & HUF
- Distinguish Between HUF & Joint Stock company *
- Distinguish Between Joint Stock Company & Sole Trading Concern*
- Distinguish Between Private Sector & Public Sector*
- What are Features , Advantage & Disadvantages of Sole Trading Concern.
- What are Features , Advantage & Disadvantages of Partnership Firm,
- What are Features , Advantage & Disadvantages of HUF,
- What are Features , Advantage & Disadvantages of Co-operative society
- What are Features , Advantage & Disadvantages of Joint Stock Company
- Distinguish between – District Forum & state Commission & National Commission (Can also be asked as short note)
- Explain the social responsibilities of business organisations towards employees and shareholders. (Very Important)
- Explain the social responsibilities of Business Organisation towards the Customers and Government (Very Important)
- Types of Business Services
- Types of Banks
- Types of Insurance
- Types of Co-operative society.
- Short note on Means of Transport.
- Distinguish Between Life,Fire & Marine insurance
- Distinguish Between Fixed deposit, Current , saving & R.D A/c.*
- Distinguish Between Commercial Bank and Central Bank
- Distinguish Between Bonded Warehouse & Duty paid warehouse. *
- Advantage and Disadvantage of E-Business.
- Write short note on Payment Mechanism.*
- Write Short note on Outsourcing.
- Rights of Consumer.
- Ways & Means of Consumer Protection.
- Meaning , nature and importance of – Planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordinating, controlling.(can also be asked as distinguish between).*
- Nature of principles management*
- State Fayol 14 principles*
- ‘Management is an Art’. Explain its Important.
- State Taylor Principles*
- Distinguish Between Entrepreneur & Manager
- Characteristics feature of Entrepreneur.
*Most repeated question
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
You must also check out our post on
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.