HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- solve by expanding the product to obtain a single polynomial.
- By examining the chest X-ray , the probability that TB is detected when a person is actually suffering is 0.99. The probability of an healthy person diagnosed to have TB is 0.001. In a certain city, 1 in 1000 people suffers from TB. A person is selected at random and is diagnosed to have TB. What is the probability that he actually has TB?
- Minimize and maximize z=3x+9y subject to the constraintsX+3y<60
x>0,y>0 by the graphical method.
- Derive the condition for the co planarity of two lines in space both in the vector form and Cartesian form.
- A bag contains 5 red marbles and 3 black marbles. Three marbles are drawn one by one without replacement. What is the probability that at least on of the three marbles drawn be black, if the first marble is red?
- Find the area of the region bounded by the ellipse
- Find the Cartesian and vector equation of the line that passes through the points (3,-2,-5) and (3,-2,6).
- Differentiate with respect to y = (5x – 3) ^ x
- The volume of a cube is increasing at a rate of 9 cubic centimetres per second. How fast is the surface area increasing when the length of an edge is 10 centimetre?
- Find all the points of discontinuity of f, where f is defined by
- A black and a red dice are rolled. Find the conditional probability of obtaining a sum greater than 9, given that the black die resulted in a 3.
- Maximize Z=3x+4y
Subject to the constraints: x+y<4, x>0 , y>0.
- Is f(x) = 7×4 – 5×3 – 3x + 1 a continuity function?
- Find the area of the region bounded by x^2=4y, y=2, y=4 and the y-axis in the first quadrant.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.