We have created a list of Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Computer Science Important Question Bank 2019
- A block of data is stored from memory location 4501H and onwards. The length of the block is stored at memory location 4500H. Write an assembly language program to find the sum of block of data. Store the two byte result from memory location 4600.
- Compare any three attributes of 80386 and 80486 Microprocessor.
- What is HUB? Explain all types of HUB.
- What is Ethernet? Discuss the different types of Ethernet.
- Write a short note on Modem.
- State the features of Pentium Processor.
- Draw block diagram of Generic Microprocessors.
- Write an assembly language program to exchange the nibbles of 8-bit number stored in memory location 4500H. Store the result at memory location 4501H.
- What is wireless media? Write any two advantages of Wireless Media.
- Write ALP to store data in 20 contiguous memory locations starting from 8081H.
- State any six features of 8051 Microcontroller.
- Distinguish between LAN and WAN.
- Write a program in C++ to accept three integers from keyboard and find greatest number with using Condition Control.
- What is Inheritance? Explain any two types of inheritance with memory.
- Write an assembly language program to fill the memory locations 4500H to 4504 with the hexadecimal numbers 09H to ODH respectively.
- Compare Twisted Pair Cable and Coaxial Cable
- What is Transmission media? Explain in short six characteristics of Transmission Media.
- Write a program in C++ to accept a string from keyboard and copy string into another string without using the Library Function.
- Explain Star and Bus Network Topology.
- Give advantages of Fiber Optic Cable over an Electrical Cable.
- What is computer Virus? What are the different method by which virus can infect other programs?
- What is the hardware interrupts? Explain Vectored and non-vectored interrupts of 8085 MPU.
- State features of WINDOWS-NT
- Give three differences between WORM and VIRUS.
- Write an assembly language program to add two 8-bits BCD numbers stored at memory location 4500H and 4501H. Store the two byte BCD result from memory location 4502H onwards.
- What is Virtual Memory? Explain any three terms related to virtual memory.
- What is virtual function in C++? Give any six rules to write virtual functions.
- What is File System? List and explain types of File systems used in OS.
- What is System call? List any two system calls for memory Management, Process Management and Information Management.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.