HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
ENGLISH IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2017
- How did Gavaskar break his mother is nose?
- Are Pythagoras theorem and Newton’s Law of Gravity important to all of us in our daily life?Why do you think we all learn about them?
- How does research help in popularasing the use of wind energy?
- Why did the doctor invite the man in?
- What did the pundits advise Ved’s mother for regaining Ved’s ……….. ?
- Why was the intruder a hunted rat?
- What weapon did Baldeo carry? Who had made it?
- How did Ardhana learn the truth?
- What kind of life did Rahul’s Grandparents lead when he was a small boy? What was considered important in those days?
- What are the advantages of using wind energy
- Do as directed.
- Fill in the following sentences with passive forms of the verbs given.
There was an exhibition last Sunday. I _________________________ (inform) by my friend.
It ____________________ (inaugurate) by the Chief Minister and ______________ (attend)
by many people. Several attractive exhibits __________________ (display) there. I was lured
- Fill in the blanks in the following sentences with appropriate form of the verbs given in brackets.
I _______________________________ (like) watching films as it was Sunday yesterday, I
______________________ (go) to the theatre. The film ______________________ (begin).
While I _________________________ (Watch) the film, the Power broke down.
- Combine the following pairs of sentences using the connectives given against each pair.
i. I met a gentle man. He knows your father (who).
ii. I could not attend college yesterday. I was ill (since).
iii. The police arrived, the thief ran away (when).
iv. Listen to English, you will speak well (if)
- The underlined words/phrases in the following sentences have errors in them.Correct them and rewrite the sentences.
i. She never listens me.
ii. They have discussed about politics.
iii. I am not believing you.
iv. Where I can buy stamps?
v. Can you give an information?
vi. He is married with a doctor.
This is for Revision purpose only. Do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.