Economics– Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Rajasthan Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics– Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
SENIOR SECONDARY EXAMINATION
( Section – A)
- Write the meaning of diminishing rate of substitution
- Write the meaning of Centrally Planned Economy
- What is demand function?
- What is the short run period ?
- Define Oligopoly.
- Give an example of market economy.
- Write the name of Keynes’s famous book.
- Give the meaning of velocity of circulation of money.
- Explain the situation of zero excess demand and zero excess supply.
- What is the remuneration of human labour ?
- What is meant by liquidity preference ?
- Give any two deficiencies of barter system.
( Section – B)
13. Write any two central problems of an economy.
14. What are meant by direct taxes and indirect taxes ?
15. Explain the diminishing rate of substitution.
16. Give any two differences between Micro and Macro – economics.
17. Draw a diagram showing optimum combination of consumer.
18. Mention any two characteristics of oligopoly market
19. Clarify the difference between average revenue and marginal revenue.
20. Calculate the ex-ante aggregate demand, when the ex-ante consumption expenditure is Rs. 250 Cr. and the ex-ante investment expenditure is Rs. 100 Cr. in an economy without a government.
21. Differentiate between foreign trade surplus and trade deficit
22. Explain the meaning of foreign exchange market. Mention any two participants of the market.
23. Discuss the concepts of Gross National Product and Gross Domestic Product
24. Describe any two main functions of commercial banks
25. What is reserve deposit ration ? Explain
26. Explain briefly the process of investment multiplier
( Section – C )
27. Write four instruments of monetary policy of Reserve Bank of India
28. Describe any two measures to reduce the Government Deficit
29. Explain the meaning of investment with an example. What is the deciding factor of investment decision ?
30. What is liquidity trap ? Explain with the help of a diagram
31. Give a diagrammatic representation of Gross Domestic Product by the three methods — Expenditure, Income and Product.
32. Write any four conditions of perfectly competitive market.
33. The price of a commodity is Rs. 10 and the supply is 100 units. If the price increases to Rs. 12 and supply increases to 150 units, calculate the price elasticity of supply.
34. Explain the law of variable proportions
35. What is supply curve? Suggest any three elements which determine supply curve of a firm
36. Define monopoly. Describe any three conditions of a monopolist
37. What do you understand by parametric shift?
38. What are meant by capital receipts? Mentions any two items of capital receipts.
39. Clarify the difference between balance of payments and balance of trade.
( Section – D)
40. What is meant by price elasticity of demand? Explain any four categories of price elasticity of demand
41. Explain the geometric method of price elasticity of demand with diagram
42. Explain short run marginal cost and long run marginal cost with diagram
43. Every increase in gross domestic product is not the indicator of welfare. Clarify the statement on the basis of any three argument
44. Explain shift in the demand curve and movement along the demand curve with the help of diagrams.
45. What do you mean by the budget line and indifference curve ? Explain the indifference map with the help of a diagram
46. Differentiate between fixed input and variable input. Explain the law of Diminishing Marginal Product.
47. Discuss the short run cost curves with the help of diagrams.
48. Discuss the relationship between Gross Domestic Product and Welfare
49. Explain the following concepts :
(i) Gross Domestic Product
(ii) Gross National Product
(iii) Net National Product
(iv) Net National Product at Factor Cost
(v) Personal Income
(vi) Personal Disposable Income
50. Distinguish between the following concepts:
a) Consumer goods and capital goods
b) Intermediate goods and final goods
c) Gross investment and net investment
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.