Economics – Important Questions Bank for Goa Board HSSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSSC Goa Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics – Important Questions Bank for Goa Board HSSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1. What is meant by the following
i) Micro economics
ii) Consumer’s Equilibrium
2. Construct a marginal utility schedule and represent the in a neat, labelled diagram
3. Explain the following determinants of demand.
i) income of the individual
ii) tastes and preferences of the individual
4. Explain the three central problems of an economy
5. Draw three neat labelled diagrams to show the following
i) Perfectly inelastic demand
ii) relatively elastic demand
iii) unit elastic demand
6. Explain any three features of a Monopoly market
7. Explain any three features of perfect competition.
8. Explain the law of demand with the help of a scheduled and a neat, labelled diagram
9. Explain the law of variable proportion with the help of a scheduled and a neat, labelled diagram
10. Write with the help of a neat labelled diagrams explain the changes
i) In Equilibrium price in the following situations
i) Demand increases and supply remains the constant
ii) Demand decreases and supply remains constant
iii) Supply increases and demand remains the constant
iv) supply decreases and demand remains constant
11. What are the two primary functions of a commercial bank?
12. Explain any two negative externalises people residing in mining areas will face in if mining resumes in Goa.
13. Explain any two objectives of the Government Budget.
14. What is meant by the following
i) Involuntary unemployment
ii) Private Investment Expenditure
15. What is meant by the following with regard to monetary policy of the Central Bank?
i) Cash Reserve Ratio
ii) Bank Rate
iii) Open Market operations
16. Explain any three Fiscal policy measures to correct Deficient demand
17. What is a meant by the following with regard to Foreign Exchange rate?
i) Wider bands systems
ii) Crawling peg systems
iii) dirty floating Systems
18. Explain any three functions of the central bank
19. Explain any three qualitative instruments of Monetary policy of the central bank
20. Explain the circular slow of National Income(two sector model) with the help of a neat labelled diagram
21. Explain the situation of excess demand at full employment with the help of a neat labelled diagram.
22. Whit the help of a neat labelled diagram.Explain the determination of the exchange rate through demand and supply.
23. Explain the situation of deficient demand at full employment with the help of a neat labelled diagram.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.