HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- write the process of credit creation by commercial banks with the help of an examples
- assume that you are at the market with limited income or Rs. 100. From the budget set and draw budget line.
- As per the demand function Qd = 30 – 2p, when the price of tomato per kg., is Rs. 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14. Then calculate the quantity of demand and derive an individual demand curve.
- If the demand and supply function of raw cotton are Qd = 250 – 50p and Qw = 25+25p, find the equilibrium price and the equilibrium quantity demanded and supply and prove that any price other than equilibrium price leads either to excess supply or excess demand
- Explain the indifference curve and map with the help of diagram
- Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility with a schedule and diagram
- Show how the invisible hand guides the producers and consumer towards equilibrium in perfect competitive market
- Explain the long run equilibrium of a firm under monopoly market with a diagram
- Explain the firm’s equilibrium in short period under monopolistic competition
- Explain the function of RBI
- Explain the function of money
- What are the difficulties in the measurement of national income.
- Explain the instruments of monetary policy of RBI
- Discuss diagrammatically the short run equilibrium of monopolistic firm
- Write a note on Centrally planned economy
- Write a short note on mixed economy
- Explain the basic problems of an economy
- Explain the optimal choice of the consumer of consumer’s equilibrium through indifference curve analysis
- Explain the various types of short – run cost
- Is economics a positive of normative science. Discuss
- Explain the limitations of micro economics
- Write a short note on market economy
- Explain briefly the uses of micro economics
- Explain the relationship between total revenue (TR) average revenue (AR) and marginal revenue (MR) in perfect completion
- Describe the features of monopoly
- Explain the limitations of macro economicsExplain the methods of measuring national income
- Explain the role of public expenditure as an instrument of fiscal policy
- Explain the primary functions of money
- Write a note on deficit finance
- Write a note various concepts of international trade
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.