HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 (JAC) HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 Inter (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What do you understand by the concept of full employment ? Does it refer to a situation of Zero unemployment ?
2. Explain the concept of ‘Inflationary Gap’
3. Marginal Propensity to consume in an economy is 0.8 . If investment expenditure is Rs. 400 crores, find total increase in income and consumption expenditure
4. Discuss the difference between Balance of Trade and Balance of Payments.
5. Explain balanced budget, surplus budget and deficit budget.
6. What is monetary policy?
7. What are the causes of adverse balance of payment ?
8. If, MPC = ½ then calculate the value of multiplies
9. Explain three stages of circular flow of national Income.
10. Distinguish between Development expenditure and Non Development expenditure.
11. What is the difference between Gross Domestic product (GDP) and Gross National Product (GNP)
12. Explain the concept of Investment-multiplies.
13. What do you mean by Production Possibility Curve ?
14. What is central Bank ? Define.
15. What is a Consumption function ? Explain
16. Describe briefly any two functions of money ?
17. What is a progressive tax ?
18. If MPC = 0.5, What is the value of multiplier. Calculate
19. Mention three important functions of Central Bank.
20. What do you mean by circular flow of income ?
21. Define price elasticity of demand.
22. What is real cost ? How is it different from money cost ?
23. Define the following : (a) Inferior goods (b) Normal goods
24. What is the meaning of returns to Scale ?
25. Why is short run average cost curve U Shaped ? Explain briefly
26. What do you mean by consumer’s equilibrium ? Write the conditions of consumer’s equilibrium.
27. Explain three stages of the law of variable proportions Use diagram.
28. How is new equilibrium struck when supply or demand carve tends to shift ?
29. Why is Short run average cost carve U-shaped ? Explain with diagram.
30.How is price determined under Monopoly Market ?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.