HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Bihar Economics question
- Define oppurtunity Cost
- What do u mean by micro Economics and its scope.
- Differentiate between superior and inferior goods
- What do you mean by price elasticity? and its types.
- Law of increasing return or Law of decreasing cost theory
- What is utility
- What is the relationship between Marginal utility and Total utility?
- What is Indifference Curve?
- What is Law of demand? Also explain its assumptions
- What is Expansion of demand?
- What is elasticity of demand?
- What is elasticity of demand for a necessary good?
- What do you mean by national income? Discuss the difficulties of its measurement
- Marginal revenue and Average Revenue
- Monetary Cost
- Prime cost and supplementary cost
- Define balance of Trade
- Define foreign exchange market
- Describe limitation of utility analysis
- Discuss determinant of market demand
- Foreign Exchange Market
- Uses of National income accounting
- Law of supply
- Consumer equilibrium with assumptions
- Explain tertiary function of money
- Characteristics of capitalist economics
- Circular flow of income
- Define foreign exchange market and its function
- Adverse effect of price ceiling and rationing
- meaning of net resource Income in foreign. How does it differ from Net Export
- Explain the concept of MEC. How it is measured,
- If national income is Rs 80 cr. and consumption expenditure is Rs 64 cr ; then calculate average propensity to save (APS). If income increases to Rs 100 cr and consumption expenditure increases to Rs 78 cr then calculate APC and MPC.
- Explain inflationary gap with the help of a suitable diagram. How it affects prices and employment.
- What is deficient demand? How it affects employment in the economy? How it is corrected?
- What do you mean by deflation? Does it affect price and output? Give reasons
- Explain the merits and demerits of a flexible exchange rate.
- How employment is determined by saving and investment?
- What is excess demand in an economy? How it can be controlled?
- Explain with suitable examples progressive tax, proportional tax and regressive tax
- What reforms were brought in banking sector during 1992-2006?
- Why and when Goiporia Committee was constituted? What were its recommendations?
- Explain with the help of suitable diagram the determination of income employment and output levels in the economy.
- Explain the difference between ex-ante saving and investment and ex-post saving and investment
- Define investment multiplier. How it is related with marginal propensity to consume?
- Explain the forward and backward action of a multiplier.
- Distinguish between balanced budget, surplus budget and deficit budget.
- What is barter system? Explain its disadvantages
- Explain the evils of money.
- What is Consumption?
- What is Normative Economics?
- What is Production Possibility Curve?
- What are the different types of Economic systems?
- Write two causes of the problem of choice
- What is the meaning of Economic problems?
- Write the formula of percentage method for measuring elasticity of demand?
- Write the formula for measuring elasticity of demand straight line demand curve
- What do you understand by Variable factors?
- When is total production maximum?
- Write stages of Laws of Variable Proportion .
- What is Total cost and Marginal cost?
- When AC falls, what is the behavior of MC curve ?
- When Marginal Revenue is Zero, what is Total Revenue ?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.