HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, and 2017we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- In nitration of nitrobenzene, what is the nucleophile produced? Write a possible mechanism for preparation of nitrobenzene from benzene.
- Write a short note on Synthetic Sweeteners.
- Explain structure of complex ion in K2[Ni(CN)4] on the basis of hybridisation
- Mention a reagent by which methane and ethene can be distinguished
- Boric acid is a weak acid but it acts as strong acid in presence of a polyhydroxy compound. Why?
- How Ceramics are obtained? Write names of ceramics used in cutting and grinding tools.
- On which principle the Langmuir adsorption isotherm depends? Write its hypothesis.
- First electron gain enthalpy of oxygen atom is positive but the second electron gain enthalpy of oxygen is negative. Explain with reason.
- What is called Nuclides? State the element Z=90 atomic weight with 230 and 228 in the form of nuclides.
- Sulphuric acid has high boiling point and viscosity. Explain.
- What are the Uses’ of adsorption?
- Explain: Mordant Dyes.
- How photographic plate is prepared? Explain the preparation.
- Hess’s law is only a corollary of the first law of thermodynamics. Explain.
- Explain the evolution of Spin Quantum Number.
- What are Nucleoside and Nucleotide?
- Explain Raoult’s law for the solution which possesses solute gas in a liquid solvent.
- Write short note on: Substitutional Solid Solution.
- Write difference between Electrochemical cell and`Electrolytic cell
- Explain the equation of average rate of reaction by graph showing the change in concentration of reactants and products with time.
- The first order reaction takes 20 minutes to complete 15% of its concentration, calculate what time will be required to complete its 75% concentration?
- Write short note on Di-saccharides.
- What is meant by the term “concentration of the ore”? Describe the various methods used for this purpose.
- Distinguish between methanoic acid and ethanoic acid?
- What is the Non- stoichiometric defect in crystals?
- What is a Semiconductor? Describe the two main types of Semiconductors and explain the mechanism for their conduction.
- Why does table salt NaCl sometimes appear yellow in colour?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.