HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list ofMost Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
CHEMISTRY- IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- Aromatic diazonium salts are more stable than aliphatic diazonium salts.
- Dioxygen is a gas while Sulphur is a solid at room temperature.Give reasons.
- Draw the structures of XeF4
- (CH3)2NH is more basic than (CH3)3N in an aqueous solution.
- Give a simple chemical test to distinguish between Aniline and N,N-dimethylaniline.
- When Cl2 reacts with excess of F2, ClF3 is formed and not FCl3. Give reasons
- Define fuel cell and write its advantages.
- Conductivity of CH3COOH decreases on dilution.
- H3PO3 undergoes disproportionation reaction but H3PO4 does not. Give reasons
- Draw the structures of HClO3
- What is a biodegradable polymer? Give an example
- Why did Shyam refuse to accept the items in polythene bags?
- What happens when a freshly prepared precipitate of Fe(OH)3 is shaken with a small amount of FeCl3 solution ?
- Iron has higher enthalpy of atomization than that of copper. Give reasons
- Write one structural difference between low-density polythene and high-density polythene.
- What type of isomerism is exhibited by the complex [Co(NH3)5Cl]SO4 ?
- Write the product when D-glucose reacts with conc. HNO3.
- Sc3+ is colourless in aqueous solution whereas Ti3+ is coloured. Give reasons
- Amino acids show amphoteric behaviour. Why?
- Write one difference between alpha helix and beta pleated structures of proteins.
- What is tincture of iodine? Write its uses.
- Write the structure of the product when chlorobenzene is treated with methyl chloride in the presence of sodium metal and dry ether.
- Why is bithional added to soap?
- Aquatic animals are more comfortable in cold water than in warm water. Give reasons
- Write the structure of the alkene formed by dehydrohalogenation of 1-bromo-1-methylcyclohexane with alcoholic KOH.
- Write the chemical reactions involved in the process of extraction of Gold. Explain the role of dilute NaCN and Zn in this process.
- What happens when an emulsion is centrifuged?
- Measurement of osmotic pressure method is preferred for the determination of molar masses of macromolecules such as proteins and polymers. Give reasons
- Out of chlorobenzene and benzyl chloride, which one gets easily hydrolysed by aqueous NaOH and why?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.