Top Career Courses of Art/Humanities
Collins – Defines ‘the arts’ as “imaginative, creative, and nonscientific branches of knowledge considered collectively, esp. as studied academically”.
Art is a global activity which have been invented to describe its various forms. Examples of such include: Fine Arts, Liberal Arts, Visual Arts, Decorative Arts, Applied Arts, Design, Crafts, Performing Arts,
Art is a vast area for education, learning and jobs, means the good field for career. The scope of art after 12th is very bright.
Arts Courses – after 12th/HSC
List of Courses:
- B.A.– stands for Bachelor of Arts.
- B.F.A.– stands for Bachelor of Fine arts.
- B.H.M.– stands for Bachelor of Hotel Management.
- B.E.M.– stands for Bachelor of Event Management.
- B.A.+L.L.B. ILaw course
- B.J.M.– stands for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications.
- B.F.D.– stands for Bachelor of Fashion Designing.
- B.El.Ed.– stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- B.P.Ed.– stands for Bachelor of Physical Education.
- D.El.Ed.– stands for Diploma in Elementary Education.
- B.SW.– stands for Bachelor of Social Work.
- B.RM.– stands for Bachelor of Retail Management.
- Animation and Multimedia course.
Jop Opportunity in different field:
Career in Linguistics :
- African Studies
Career in Social Work
Career in History
- Classical Studies
- Religious Studies
Career in Law :
- Criminal Justice
Career in Film Studies