B.B.M – Bachelor of Business Management, Its undergraduate program. This degree is designed to study skills with a stronger emphasis on leadership and management skills. The Course shall be of three years divided into six Semesters.
(i) A candidate shall have passed 12 the Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10 +2) from any stream with English passing subject and has secured 45% marks at 12th std.
(ii) Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the
respective Institute / College.
- Indian Business Environment
- Communication Skills & Personality Development.
- Micro Economic Analysis
- Business Accounting
- Principles & Practice of Management.
- Business Mathematics
- Cost Accounting
- Elements of HRM
- Macro Economic Analysis
- Principles of Marketing.
- Business Statistics
- International Business Environment.
- Production & Operations Management.
- International Economics,
- International Marketing.
- Management Accounting.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Foreign Exchange Operations
- International Business in Service Sector
- International Agri-Business
- Business Taxation
- Business Exposure
- Business Ethics
- Business Law.
- International Relations.
- International Banking & Finance
- Business Reporting and Analysis
- Foreign Language – Paper I
( Asian – Chinese, Japanese)
( European – German, French)
- Export Import Procedure
- International Business Law.
- Study of Global Economies.
- International Project Management
- Foreign Language – Paper II.
- Project (Project Report – 50 )
(Presentation – 30 Viva – 20)
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Management information systems
- Operations management
- Strategic Management
- Supply chain management
- International business
- Environment studies
Top Ten College in India for B.B.M
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies (SAMS) Bangalore
- The RKDF University Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh
- Christ University Bangalore
- Jain University Bangalore
- International Institute of Business Studies ( IIBS ) Bangalore
- Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management (GITM) Gurgaon
- Institute of Management Education, Ghaziabad
- International Institute of Technology and Management (IITM) Sonipat , Haryana ,
- GLA University Mathura , Uttar Pradesh
- GITAM Institute of Management(GIM) Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh
B.B.M Job Types
- Project Lead – Business Process Management
- Asst. Mgr./Sr. executive – Business Line Management and Marketing
- Business Development Manager
- Manager – Business Process Management
- Business Operations Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Delivery Manager – Infrastructure Management Services (BPO)
- Assistant Business Associate Manager
- Business Analyst/Assistant Manager – Business Development
- Business Application Manager