HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- Micro Ltd decided to fill 10 posts of Accountant from outside the organization. Advice them regarding the various sources of recruitment available to them
- “Delegation of Authority reduces the workload of superiors”. Comment
- Explain the different factors which affect the fixation of the price of a Product?
- A manufacturing company is going to introduce a new product in the market. As a marketing expert, you are asked to suggest a pricing strategy to fix the price of the product. Suggest a pricing strategy appropriate to this situation and state its features?
- Controlling is the fundamental management function that ensures work accomplishment according to plans. Analyze this situation and explain the essential steps included in the controlling process.
- In spite of best planning, the sales target of a firm was not achieved. Explain the possible reasons for the failure?
- Describe the functions of labeling in the marketing of a product?
- Advertisement of baby food must necessarily inform the potential buyers that “Mother’s Milk is the best” Identify the relevant dimension of business environment relating to the above statement
- Explain briefly the various steps involved in the organizing process?
- Briefly explain the scientific management principles by F. W. Taylor.
- Explain the important factors affecting the working capital requirement of a business?
- RBI is the controller and guide of banks in India. In the field of stock market an institution similar to RBI is there. Can you name it and give its objectives and functions?
- Planning alone cannot help a person to reach anywhere. To materialise the objectives in planning the functions of controlling is equally important. Explain in your sense the need for simultaneous performance of the both
- “Planning and controlling are inseparable twins of management”. Comment.
- What are the different components of marketing mix? Why it is so significant?
- “Capital budgeting is an important decision making area for a finance manager”
- Explain the importance of Principles of Management.
- Differentiate Between Money Market and Capital Market
- While conducting interview of marketing executives in J.L. agencies, one candidate replies that ‘consumers have no right’. Do you agree with the candidate? Justify your answer.
- Explain any three rights of consumer under the consumer protection Act 1986.
- Write down the contents you have to include in the seminar report on the topic business environment and its classifications.
- A firm makes an attempt to improve the ability of its employees by giving due training. What benefits do the firm expects by doing so?
- “Directing function is regarded as the heart of the management process”. Give reasons to support this statement.
- A worker in a factory is being supervised by eight specialists at various stages of production and control. Name the technique of scientific management referred to above and explain the technique?
- ‘Efficiency and effectiveness are the two sides of the same coin’ Comment your views in the light of management.
- What is leadership? What qualities should a leader possess to become a successful one? Briefly explain its different styles.
- Pecuniary and non-pecuniary incentives are used to motivate employees to improve their performance. Explain the pecuniary and non-pecuniary incentives used by organization now-a-days.
- Debt and Equity forms the two major components of capital structure. However, the decision regarding the proportion of the components is one of the complex tasks for financial manager. In the above context, can you suggest a few instances clearly indicating the debt or equity which has to be preferred in each case?
- As a well informed customer, what kind of quality certification marks you will look for before buying products?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.