HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
1. Name any one dimension of management.
2. When is gang plank used?
3. State any one type of plan.
4. Give the meaning of informal organization.
5. What is Training ?
6. State any one way to over come the barriers of effective communication.
7. What do you mean by standard in controlling?
8. Name any one type of speculator in stock exchange.
9. What is Brand?
10. State the monetary limit for claim under state commission.
11. State any two features of management.
12. Give the meaning of principles of management.
13. How is rule different from policy.
14. What is organizing process ?
15. Give the meaning of Decentralization.
16. What is man power Planning?
17. Give the meaning of direction.
18. State any two importance of controlling.
19. Name two basic objectives of financial management.
20. Name any two elements of marketing mix.
21. What is Guarantee?
22. Write any two remedies available to the aggrieved consumer as per the act.
23. Define planning.
24. State any two types of selection test.
25. What is pricing?
26. Explain the principles of scientific management of F.W Taylor
27. Explain the importance of organising.
28. “Staffing is a part of Human resource management”. Give reasons.
29. Explain the maslous hierarchy of needs.
30. Explain briefly the controlling process.
31. Explain any five factors which may influence the amount of fixed capital requirements in a business.
32. Explain in brief the types of financial decisions.
33. What are the essential of a good advertisement copy ?
34. Explain any five consumer responsibilities.
36. Explain the Objective of management ?
37. Explain the importance and limitations of planning ?
38. Briefly explain the different methods of on-the- job training and off the job training.
39. State any ten functions of SEBI.
40. Explain the functions of marketing.
41. Explain the features of management.
42. Explain the different functions of stock exchange.
43. Draw a neat diagram of levels of management.
44. Draft the functional chart of an organization.
45. List any ten stock exchanges functioning in India.
46. State any ten Henry fayols principles of management.
47. Assuming that you are HR Manager of a firm state any ten sources you would look intoWhile recruiting employees.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.