HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Draw a neat diagram of levels of management.
2. Draft the functional chart of an organization.
3. Draw a neat diagram of levels of management.
4. . State any ten qualities of a successful leader
5. Draw a neat diagram of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
6. List any ten stock exchanges functioning in India.
7. As an aggrieved consumer, write a complaint to district Forum seeking redressal.
8. “Management is both an art and science” Justify.
9. Explain the functions of management.
10 Explain the Objective of management ?
11. Explain the importance and limitations of planning ?
12. Explain any five types of plans.
13. Briefly explain the different methods of on-the-job training and off the job training
14. “Selection is the process of elimination”- Justify. This statement by explaining different – steps in selection process
15. Briefly explain the methods of sales promotion.
16. State any ten functions of SEBI.
17. Explain the functions of marketing.
18. Explain the factors which may influence the amount of working capital requirements in a business.
19. Explain the factors affecting pricing decisions.
20. Explain the various steps followed in Staffing.
21.Bring out the merits and demerits of advertising.
22. Explain any five Fayols principles of management ?
23. Explain the principles of scientific management of F.W. Taylor.
24. “Staffing is a part of Human resource management”. Give reasons.
25. Explain the advantages of good communication ?
26. Explain briefly the controlling process.
27. Explain the maslous hierarchy of needs.
28. Explain briefly the types of financial decisions.
29. Explain briefly the trading procedure in a stock exchange.
30. What are the object of ‘Sales promotion’.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.