Biology – Important Questions Bank for Tripura (TBSE) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tripura Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology – Important Questions Bank for Tripura Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Mention the location and function of tapetam in microsporangium of angiosperms. Mention two characteristic features of the cells forming the layer.
- Why is Copper T considered a good contraceptive device to space children?
- How do histones acquire positive charge?
- Name the pathogen that causes malaria in human being. Show its life cycle with the help of a flow chart.
- Draw a labeled diagram of an antibody molecule. Describe its structure.
- Describe the sequence of the process of megaspore genesis in angiosperm with diagram.
- What is menstruation? Explain the role of pituitary and ovarian hormones in the regulation of menstrual cycle.
- State the law of independent assortment.
- Explain the law from a dihybrid cross using Punnet square.
- Explain Hershey-Chase experiment. What was proved through this experiment?
- How is hn RNA processed to form mRNA?
- What is speciation? Explain the role of natural selection in speciation.
- Name the virus that causes AIDS in human. Explain the sequence of events that follows, when the virus attacks to cause immuno-defficiency in human?
- Why is biofortification considered the most practical means to improve public health? Explain taking three examples.
- Explain the different steps involved in each cycle of polymerase chain reaction.
- With the help of a suitable diagram describe the logistic population growth.
- What is ecological succession on bare rock called? Explain how climax community gets established in this succession.
- Draw a sectional view of human ovary and label the following parts
i) Primary follicle,
ii) Grafian follicle
iii) Corpus lecteum
19. Draw a sectional view of seminiferous tubule of a human and label the following cells
i) cells that divide by mitosis to increase their number.
ii) cells that undergo meiosis-I
iii) cells that undergo meiosis-II
20. What are albuminous and non-albuminous seeds?
21. Name the parts of ovule and the embryosac of an angiosperm that develop into—
ii) seed coat
iv) embryonal axis
22. Analogous structures are a result of convergent evolution. Explain with the help of an example.
23. A woman with blood group O married a man with AB group. Show the possible blood groups of the progeny
24. What is metastasis? Why is it fatal?
25. Why is proinsnlin so called? How is insulin different from it?
26. What is transgensis? Name one transgenic animal.
27. Mention two limitations of ecological pyramid.
28. How does global warming pose a threat to the coastal areas of the earth?
29. What are Cry proteins? Name an organism that produces it.
30. State the functions of an exonuclease.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.