HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Explain the steps involved in Krebs cycle.
2. Write the anatomical difference between monocot stem and dicot stem.
3. Discuss briefly the recombinant DNA technology.
4. Describe datura metal in technical terms
5. Describe the structure of a striated muscle with the help of diagram .
6. Write an essay on menstrual cycle .
7. Management of hazardous wastes – Discuss
8. Describe the important steps involved in rearing of chickens .
9. If chicken pox viruses enter into the body of a man , what would the reaction within the body ?
10. Explain the mechanism of reflex action .
11. Write short notes on bacterial genetics .
12. Explain the Ian Wilmut experiment to produce clones .
13. Briefly explain Sewal Wright‟s genetic drift .
14. Write economically useful plants of Solanaceae
15. What is meristem? Explain the types of meristem based on its position?
16. Describe the structure of a chromosome.
17. Write a brief account on SCP.
18. Explain non-cyclic photophosphorylation.
19. Write the significance of pentose phosphate pathway.
20. . ‘Sustainable agriculture is an eco-friendly farming system’ – discuss.
21. What is type specimen?
22. State any three medicinally useful plants of Malvaceae and write their uses.
23. Write any three anatomical differences between plants of gymnosperms and angiosperms.
24. What is endarch xylem? Give example.
25. Draw the diagram of crossing over.
26. What is called splicing?
27. Define BMI
28. What is pulse rate ?
29. Name any two antibiotics .
30. What is meant by diploid cell strain ?
31. Differentiate Autograft from Allograft.
32. What is differentiation ?
33. What is sequenator?
34. What is geothermal energy?
35. What is meant by seeding of clouds?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.