HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
1. What are homogameters?
2. Give an example for allosomal trisomy.
3. What is saltation?
4. Name the microorganisms which produces butyric acid.
5. What is biopiracy?
6. Define immigration.
7. What are sacred grooves?
8. Expand B O D.
9. What is food web?
10. What are meiocytes?
11. What is placenta? Mention any one hormone secreted by placenta.
12. Name any two reproductive health problems.
13. What is test cross? Write it’s significance.
14. Mention the different types of RNAs
15. What is phenylketonuria? Write two symptoms.
16. Write the chemical compounds of primordial earth.
17. Name the causative organisms of a) Typhoid b) Malaria.
18. Mention the names of cry genes of Bt-cotton
19. Expand GIFTS and ICSI.
20. Mention any two hormones secreted by ovary.
21. What is male heterogametry? Give an example
22. Differentiate asexual reproduction from sexual reproduction.
23. Explain the structure of pollen grain.
24. What are IUDs? Give any two examples.
25. Write any three salient features of human genome project.
26. Distinguish between homologous and analogous organs.
27. What are single cell proteins? Write their significance in nutrition.
28. What is Gene therapy? Write any two applications of Gene therapy.
29. Define biodiversity. Mention it's types.
30. List out any three causes of biodiversity losses.
31. Define the terms a) Explant b) Toti potency c) Somatic hybrids.
32. What is asexualreproduction? Mention any two types.
33. Draw a neat labeled diagram of The S of anther.
34. Explain incomplete dominance with examples.
35. Describe the structure of double helix model of DANA.
36. Draw a neat labeled diagram of human sperm.
37. Explain the steps involved in rDNA technology.
38. Draw a neat labeled diagram of retro virus (HIV) life cycle.
39. Give an account of microbes used as Biofertilizers.
40. List the harmful effects caused by Alcohol/Drug abuse.
41. Discuss the steps involved in plant breeding technique.
42. Write the role of microbe's in house hold food products.
43. What is mutualism? Explain any four examples of mutualism.
44. Justify the phosphorous cycle is an incomplete cycle
45. Write a note on e-wastes.
46. Write any four preventive measures of air pollution.
47. Give a schematic representation of Nitrogen Cycle.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.