HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Biology Important Question Bank 2019 (English Medium)
- Explain Human Embryo Development. Explain with a suitable diagram.
- Write kinds of water pollutants and their sources. Explain the effect of water pollution on aquatic eco-systems.
- Give name of steps of Decomposition process and explain factors affecting Decomposition.
- Explain ovarian cycle.
- Draw a labelled diagram showing circulation path in human heart. Explain rhythm and regulation of Heart-beat.
- Write adaptations to water scarcity and high temperature in plant.
- Explain Pectoral girdle and bones of Forelimbs along with diagram.
- Explain the mechanism of opening and closing of Stomata along with a suitable diagram.
- Describe the process occurred in cytoplasmic matrix of Mitochondrion.
- Why it is said that Bio-pesticides and Bio-fertilizers are better in comparison to chemical pesticides and chemical fertilizers respectively?
- Explain Human Embryo development after Morula stage.
- Explain Negative feed-back regulation. Explain mode of action of Peptide hormones.
- Write the effect of senescence on any six organs of Human.
- Give full name and use of ECG. Draw a labelled wave of ECG and give its interpretation.
- Differentiate between Pepsinogen and Trypsinogen.
- Describe the pioneer stage of Hydroseric succession and Xeroseric success10n.
- Describe adaptations to saline habitat.
- Write short note on Malnutrition.
- Describe the theory of ‘Suction due to transpiration’.
- Explain – Depletion of Ozone layer.
- Describe Human embryo development.
- Explain ‘Hypothalamo-Hypophyseal axis’ and its function.
- Differentiate between Morphallaxis – Epimorphosis.
- Describe Biosynthetic phase along with a chart.
- Describe process of Oxidative Phosphorylation.
- Describe the respiratory diseases caused by defects in trachea and tracheal vessels.
- Write the range of Regeneration in any four animals and describe type of Regeneration.
- Draw a chart showing fixation of Nitrogen and explain the role of leg haemoglobin in it. Also write three components required to complete this process.
- Draw a labelled diagram of internal structure of Kidney and explain any two phases of urine formation.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.