HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Chhattisgarh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Chhattisgarh Class XII (class 12) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Prove with the help of experiment and labelled diagram that carbon dioxide is essential for photosynthesis.
2. Prove with the help of experiment and labelled diagram that oxygen gas is evolved during photosynthesis.
3. When a haemophilic man marry a general woman then what will their family hereditary. Explain with ray diagram.
4. What is called ageing? Write any four extracellular changes caused by aging.
5. What will be hereditary of the family where a colour blind man got married with a carrier woman. Explain with ray diagram.
6. What in collagen theory of ageing? Write any four characteristic of ageing?
7. Where the following endocrine glands are found? Write name of hormone secreted by these glands, and the effects of hypersecretion of these glands.
(i) Thyroid gland
(ii) Adrenal gland
8. Where the thyroid and adrenal glands are found in human body and what is their secretion. Write its name and the effects of their hypersecretion.
9. What is called genetic code? Write its any four characteristics.
10. Which form of nucleic acid is called genetic material? Explain the structure of this material.
11. Draw labelled diagram of L.S. of Human Kidney.
12. Draw labelled diagram of L.S. of Human Heart
13. Write the common and scientific name of animals, which give Honey, silk, pearl and lac
14. Write the common and botanical name of any four vegetable yielding plants.
15. How sex determination takes place in man.
16. Write any four importance of crossing over
17. Write any four main functions of Skeletal system
18. Write any four main functions of skin (integumentary system)
19. Labelled the following with the proportion of D.N.A. as per Crick & Watson –
(i) Sugar molecule
(ii) Phosphoric Acid
(iii) Nitrogenous base
20. Explain the process of opening & closing of stomata on the basis of K+ transfer.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.