HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1. What is species? Describe the mechanism of origin of species.
2. Describe the experiment of Hershey and Chase to prove that DNA is the genetic material.
3. What is apomixis? Discuss its importance.
4. Enumerate the factors responsible for organic evolution as per the modern synthetic theory of evolution.
5. Differentiate between Heterozygous and Homozygous.
6. What is micropropagation? What are the processes involved in it?
7. State the measures to control Global warming.
8. Draw a well Labeled diagram of the transverse section of a somniferous tubule.
9. What is colorblindness? How it is transmitted from one generation to another?
10. Discuss about the basic steps and uses of DNA finger printing.
11. Discuss different types of selection with diagrams.
12. Give an account of human evolution in brief.
13. Give the floral adaptations for chiropterophily.
14. Explain the chromosomal theory of sex determination.
15. Discuss about the features of innate immunity. How is it different from acquired immunity?
16. Explain analogy with examples and diagrams.
17. Describe briefly the main factors of water pollution and their effects
18. Suggest some methods to assist infertile couple to have children.
19. Differentiate between Genotype and Phenotype.
20. Describe the ‘Big Bang theory’ of origin of universe.
21. Describe diagrammatic representation of age structure showing declining population.
22. Discuss about he association of A.R. Wallace with Charles Darwin.
23. Comment upon the Darwin’s finches
24. Name six marsupials of Australia.
25. Differentiate between stabilizing and disruptive selection.
26. Draw a labelled diagram of Miller’s experimental apparatus.
27. Enumerate the features of Homo habilis.
28. Explain the inheritance of colour blindness and haemophilia with suitable charts.
29. How is Biotechnology useful for industry and fermentation products?
30. What is Variable Number Tandem Repeat?
31. Define ‘evolution’. Give the principles of Darwin’s theory of natural selection. Mention any ‘one’ objection to it.
32. What is global warming? Write about the factors and effects of global warming.
33. Discuss the structure of monocot seed with diagrams.
34. Differentiate between Dominance and Recessive.
35. What is Rh-Factor?
36. What is ‘double fertilization’? Describe it with the help of a neat and well labelled diagram. Also state its importance.
37. What is cystic fibrosis hemophilia and phenylketonuria?
38. Enumerate the benefits of bee keeping.
39. Explain Darwin’s principal of Natural selection.
40. What are the processes involved in Recombinant DNA technology?
41. What in interspecies breeding.
42. What is the role of superovulation in cattle breeding.
43. What do you mean by polyembryony? Discuss.
44. What is drug addiction?
45. Differentiate between Monohybrid and Dihybrid.
46. What are the bad effects of alcoholism?
47. Define adaptation. Give an account of desert adaptations found in animals.
48. Describe the post fertilization of events occurring in eggs.
49. What is masculinization and how is it caused?
50. Describe various characteristics of population.
51. What is species? Describe the mechanism of origin of species.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.