HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016 and Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
1. What do you understand by money? Give a definition or write meaning of money?
2. How many types of banks are there?
3. Differentiate commercial bank and central bank?
4. Money is good servant but bad master . Explain?
5. What do you mean by budget? Write objectives of budget?
6. How many types of budgets are there? Write components of budget?
7. Write importance of budget?
8. Define simple arithmetic mean? Write its types?
9. Differentiate between primary and secondary data?
10. Distinguish macro and micro economics?
11. Write any four characteristics of macroeconomics? Or write any four characteristics of micro economics?
12. Write importance of national income?
13. Explain Keynes’s theory of employment?
14. Define statistics and explain its meaning?
15. Write characteristics of tax? Explain its types?
16. State merits of Direct tax? Or stare merits of indirect tax?
17. What do you mean by deficit demand? Write any four causes behind it?
18. Explain five measures to correct deficit demand?
19. Differentiate between deficit demand and excess demand?
20. Explain importance of balance of payment?
21. What is data? Write characteristics of data?
22. What do you mean by tax evasion? Explain causes of tax evasion?
23. Describe six measures to control tax evasion?
24. Write causes of localization of jute industry at West Bengal in India?
25. Describe causes of low national income in India?
26. What do you mean by national income? Give suggestions for increasing national income in India?
27. Describe factors affecting rate of foreign exchange?
28. Numerical to find national income by income method?
29. Describe main characteristics of modern theory of rent?
30. What do you mean by foreign exchange? Write difference between fixed and floating rate of exchange?
31. Write any two difficulties of Barter system?
32. Write causes of child labour in India?
33. Give suggestions to improve condition of child labour in India?
34. What are the causes of low productivity of sugar cane in India?
35. Numerical to calculate arithmetic mean or mode?
36. Write difference between the national income and per capita income?
37. Wrote process of preparation of budget?
38. Write any four differences between the classical and Keynes theory of income and employment?
39. Write causes of high rate of interest in India?
40. Describe geographical conditions for tea plantation?
41. Distinguish between economic rent and contract rent? Or Distinguish between economic rent and quasi rent?
42. Explain characteristics of an ideal tax system?
43. Distinguish national income and personal income?
44. Write difference between balance of payment and balance of trade?
45. State causes of imbalance of payment?
46. What are the six causes for different rate of wages for the same job?
47. State six reasons for centralization of cotton textile industry in Maharashtra and Gujarat state?
48. What are the main problems of women labourers?
49. What are the main problems of Indian iron and steel industry? Give suggestions to solve these problems?
50. What are index numbers? Describe the limitations of index number?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.